naru-1

Monday, March 28, 2016

One in Mind, Body and Soul


One in Mind, Body and Soul



She stood before me, and let her clothes fall off,

She looked at me, plain and simple, my love,



I looked at her in awe, with a reverent feeling,

There was nothing in me but just looking,

I looked at her, straight, through and through,

No mask existed, nothing existed, just she and me,




I took time and kept looking at her, she smiled

The confident, happy, child like smile of hers,

She was a woman through and through, and I a man

Simple it was and filled me with the deepest pressure and ache,

She came to me and when I kissed her on the lips,




It became beyond both of us, violent and laughing,

The moans began, sweet and filled with shocking pleasure,

We explored each other, freely, full of greedy, violent possession,

Human animals we were, to the extreme, both aching to devour,




And then the ascent, and the penetration deep into the soul

The body, mind vanished, we became vessels of ecstasy,

On and on we went in perfect rythym and madness!!




And finally the screams the sweat, the hunger , the driving power

Drove us to the limits of joy, breaking all barriers,

Surrendering to each other,

In an intimacy that was so complete, wondrous,

Yet it was real, and that was the incredible,

Out of the ordinary reality and yet deeply rooted to earth!!

When we screamed and the shattering, staggering joy

Entered us and released itself,

When the warmth became fluid, and spirited and no divinding line,

When we fell in love, yet again in a confirmation too divine,

We realized, this is life, Yes!! Yes!! This is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment